You and Your Broadband
- Group discussions
- 14/08/2018 - 16/08/2018
- London, Leicester, Manchester
Live in London, Leicester or Manchester? Do you have broadband in your home that you regularly use or hardly ever? Use the latest smartphone, or not keen on technology? Either way, we want to hear from you!
This research will allow you to help shape the future for utilities on offer from a leading provider.
This is a group discussion lasting 2 hours, plus a 30 minutes pre-task. You will receive a £60 incentive as a thank you.
• When – Tuesday 14th August - Thursday 16th August
• Where – London, Leicester, Manchester
• What – Group Discussion and Pre-Task
• How long – 2 hours (+30 minute pre-task)
• Reward - £50 (+£10 for pre-task) cash
Please answer a few short questions below to apply.
If it looks like you'll be a fit for the research based on your application, a member of the team will be in touch to go through a couple of questions and see if we can get you booked in to take part.
The Members Team
Not what you’re looking for? Browse our other projects