You and Your Technology in London and Manchester
- Group discussions
- 27/11/2018 - 13/12/2018
- Up to £190
Live in London or Manchester? Do you like to have all the latest home technology and devices? Or are you happy with just having the basics? Either way we want to hear from you!
In this new exciting research we are looking for people to share feedback on what you like and don't like about the technology devices you use everyday! Your feedback will help leading technology manufacturers to improve the home technology devices of the future!
This research is in the form of a 7 day online diary which includes completing tasks and uploading photos/videos, following that you may be asked to take part in a 2 hour group discussion and an in-home user test (followed by a 1 hour telephone interview) where you will test out some new technology products. You will be paid up to £190 as a thank you for all of your feedback!
Project Details part 1:
• When – Tuesday 27th November - Tuesday 4th December
• Where – London & Manchester
• What – Online community
• How long – 45 minutes a day
• Reward - £85-£100
Project Details part 2 & 3:
• When – Wednesday 12th December (London) or Thursday 13th December (Manchester)
• Where – Central London/Manchester
• What – Group Discussion + 2 week in-home product testing followed by a telephone interview
• How long – 2 hour group discussion + 1 hour telephone interview
• Reward - £90
Please answer a few short questions below to apply.
If it looks like you'll be a fit for the research based on your application, a member of the team will be in touch to go through a couple of questions and see if we can get you booked in to take part.
The Members Team
Not what you’re looking for? Browse our other projects