Take part in research with an informal face-to-face interview on topics that matter to you.
Face to face interviews are a lot of fun – our members tell us that they feel like they’re chatting with a friend! We know there are a lot of boring online surveys around these days, so we want to give you the opportunity to have real conversations about the products and services you use.
In a face-to-face interview, you really get to speak your mind. Here’s what you need to know about taking part in research this way.
Arranging Your Interview
- When you apply to take part, we’ll contact you about suitable research projects.
- We always do our best to fit face-to-face interviews into your preferred times.
- Interviews can be conducted at your home, your office or another convenient venue.
- Most face-to-face interviews involve one participant (that’s you) and one facilitator.
What Happens in a Face to Face Interview?
- We’ll ask a few questions about you and your thoughts on the research topic.
- Your friendly research facilitator will listen to your opinions carefully.
- Each interview generally takes 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- We generally pay each participant £40 to £250 cash at the end of the session.
- Some interviews may be video recorded. Your privacy and anonymity is always respected.
If you’re a UK resident over the age of 16, you can become a Take Part in Research member and enjoy getting paid for your opinions! Sign up today and we’ll be in touch about suitable projects as soon as they come up.