TAKE PART IN RESEARCH (ROOTS RESEARCH LIMITED)
Prize Draw – UK Residents Survey and Online Community
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We would ask you to read these prize draw terms and conditions carefully. By entering a Take Part In Research prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
This prize draw (the “Prize draw”) is organised and run by Take Part In Research Limited, a trading name of Roots Research Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company number 06659150) whose registered address is at 50 Grand Parade, Brighton BN2 9QA, United Kingdom (the “Promotor”).
To participate in this Prize draw individuals must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a resident within the United Kingdom.
- Be aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Be invited to and submit an entry in the UK Residents survey and online community.
This Prize draw is not open to:
- Employees of the Promoter.
- Any group company or subcontractor of the Promoter.
- Anyone professionally connected with this Prize draw.
- Any of the Promoter’s competitors.
- The Prize draw opens on Monday 20th November 2023 and will close at 5.30pm on Sunday 10th December 2023 (“Prize Draw Period”), or once the required number of survey completes (750) has been achieved. Take Part in Research reserves the right to extend the prize draw date as required to achieve the full number of survey and online community completes.
- The Prize Draw Period may be foreshortened without notice, at the sole discretion of the Promotor and without prior notification.
- The Winner will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out in clause 4.
- Only qualifying entries received on or before the close of the Prize Draw Period will be accepted, without exception.
- PRIZE DRAW DESCRIPTION AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- A qualifying entry is made by the Eligible Participant registering their email address, name, and contact telephone number(s), and fully completing an online survey and online community available through the Take Part In Research website.
- There is no qualifying purchase in relation to Prize Draw entry.
- Only one survey shall be completed by each Eligible Participant. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The Demand Flexibility Survey requires a Participant to answer a series of questions by expressing their own opinions to each question.
- The winning entries will be drawn within 10 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize amounts shall be made to the preferred PayPal account of the winning Participants.
- If the winning participants do not have a PayPal account, the prize can be awarded via a BACS transfer to any UK bank account elected by the winner.
- The Participant’s entry must not violate any law or the copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right or any other right of any third party.
- Roots Research Limited accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Roots Research Limited.
- The Participant, acknowledges and accepts that his/her full name and city/town/district of residence may be identified on the Take Part In Research website in relation to this Prize Draw for the purposes of identifying that the Prize Draw has been completed and the prize awarded.
- The Prize draw is restricted to one entry per Eligible Participant.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Entries must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libellous, slanderous or contain any content which is obscene, provocative or that violates the spirit of this Prize draw.
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to determine what constitutes inappropriate content. No correspondence will be entered into, or justification given in this regard.
- SELECTION PROCESS
- A selection process will randomly select 2 Winners from all qualifying entries made during the Prize Draw Period.
- The Winner decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 2 prizes available as follows:
2 x £100 monetary value during the Prize Draw Period.
- The prizes will be distributed within 30 days of the Prize Draw Period ending and made to the PayPal or UK bank account of the Winner.
- NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNER
- The Winners will be notified via email and/or telephone using the contact details they registered in completing the UK Residents survey and online community.
- The Winners must reply to the Promoter by email confirming their PayPal address within 1 week to claim their prize. If, despite reasonable efforts of the Promoter, contact cannot be made and/or a response is not received within 1 week of the contact, the winner forfeits the prize, which may then be awarded to an alternative winner at the Promoter’s discretion.
- PARTICIPANT ACCEPTANCE, DATA PRIVACY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By entering this Prize draw, Participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, accept, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decision of the Promoter in relation to all matters relating to the Prize draw, whose decision shall be final (no correspondence shall be entered into).
- For the avoidance of doubt any personal data relating to Prize draw Participants will be used solely in accordance with the prevailing data protection legislation of the UK and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any Participant entering the Prize draw, or as a result of accepting the prize.
- Events may occur that render the Prize draw itself or the awarding or the delivery of any prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize draw and the Participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. Any such variation or amendment will be notified on the Promoters Website.
- The Prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions are drafted in the English language. If these terms and conditions are translated into any other language, the English language text shall prevail.