- 14/07/22 - 29/07/22
- 6 hour in person workshop/3 hour focus group
We really want you to have a great time at Take Part in Research sessions. To help make sure that happens, we’ve drawn up our top 10 list of tips to get the most from your experience as a Take Part in Research member:
Top 10 Tips for Members
- Keep your Take Part in Research member profile up-to-date. That way, you’ll be invited to join in the most suitable projects.
- Read the project descriptions with care so you know all the details.
- Apply for the projects that sound the most enjoyable and rewarding to you. We want you to have fun and feel like you’ve been chatting with friends!
- Choose the research topics that interest you the most. Take Part in Research organises Consumer Research, Local Authority Research, Business Research, Automotive Research and Medical Research projects.
- Choose the most appropriate options for you to take part. There are 7 different options, so consider which ones suit you the best:
- Group Discussions
- Face-to-Face Interviews
- Telephone Interviews
- Online Focus Groups
- Assisted Shops
- Hall Tests
- Trade Focus Groups