- 16/06/21 - 17/06/21
- 75 minutes
We’re proud to show you our brand new website design as of today. What do you think of it?
The navigation should be clear (we hope) to everyone, so take a good look around and explore all the helpful new pages. This is our chance to tell you everything you want to know, but we’ve done our best not to overload you with too much information!
You’ll find new pages with:
- The different topics of research you can take part in.
- Your Take Part in Research options, from online focus groups to a real-life shopping trip!
- All of our latest news and sneak previews of upcoming events.
- Updates on current projects you could apply to join.
- Lots more useful information and updates in our Members’ Area when you log in.
- There’s even a fun map of all the locations the Take Part in Research team has visited lately!
We Made This for You!
We hope you love the new website design as much as we do, because we created it with you in mind.
It’s been a hectic couple of weeks making everything as close to perfect as possible for you, so if you have any comments or questions don’t be shy, get in touch! We’re always happy to hear from our members and our website visitors.
Take Part in Research would like to officially thank everyone who helped to bring our new web design to life, from the design and development team to the TPIR members who very kindly offered us their testimonials about the Take Part in Research experience. So, thanks folks, and we’ll bring the biscuits next time we see you!
If you’re not a Take Part in Research member yet, sign up now for your chance to take part in paid market research projects.