Environmental research in Swindon
- Group discussions
- 03/04/2019 - 04/05/2019
- £165 cash (£45 paid at the first workshop and £120 paid at the second workshop)
Live in Swindon? Are you conscious about the environment and climate change or is it something you don’t tend to keep up with? Either way we want to hear from you!
In this new interesting and thought provoking research we are looking for people to take part in two workshops over two different dates to express their opinions on the environment and climate change.
We are looking to hear from all different perspectives so if you’re interested, apply now!
There are 2 stages to this research, you must be available to attend both stages.
Please see below for the details:
• When – April and May 2019
• Where – Swindon: Wednesday 3rd April and Saturday 4th May
• What – Workshops
• How long – 1 evening workshop (3 hours) + 1 day workshop (6 hours)
• Reward – £165 cash (£45 cash paid at the first session and £120 cash paid at the second session)
Please answer a few short questions below to apply.
If it looks like you’ll be a fit for the research based on your application, a member of the team will be in touch to go through a couple of questions and see if we can get you booked in to take part.
The Members Team
Not what you’re looking for? Browse our other projects