Ready to Live Smarter and Savvier at Home?
- Online discussions
- 26/08/20 - 04/09/20
- UK Wide
- 2 x 45 Minute Online Interviews & Short Video Pre-Task
Ready to Live Smarter and Savvier?
Our homes have become so much more than where we sleep. Whether an office, gym or school, many of us have been living differently and using our homes more than ever before.
We’re looking for 30 households to trial ways to live smarter at home and create a better future. Whether you want to secure a cosier winter, try out innovative new technology, get on top of your bills or experience and learn something new, this could be for you. You’ll be part of a small community of people who are using digital technology to save money, connect with others and live better.
Our experts will help you to start saving energy, water, food and money in your home. And by sharing your story as you go, you’ll be helping to inspire millions of others to learn how technology can help you live better and be kinder to the planet. So, ready to get started?
What’s in it for you:
• £50 Voucher for selected smart home appliance(s) to help save energy*
• £80 reward for taking part (£40 per interview)
• Expert advice on environmental and money-saving tips
• Discounts on home products and technology
• Contribute to cutting edge research and help others live better.
*selected products TBC
From August 2020 to March 2021 you will:
• Take part in 2 x 45 minutes virtual home interviews with Hubbub (the charity running the project)
• Trial technology to live smarter and save money on bills over a 3-month period
• Join an online Facebook group community and share experiences and ideas with others
• Share your experiences in at least 3 blogs or photo and video diaries
• Participate in online meet-ups, training and workshops
• Participate in promotional activities.
This project is being run by BT and Hubbub.
Not what you’re looking for? Browse our other projects